- All products are added to your cart.
1. Management The websites www.cwjoost.nl & www.cwjoost.com are under management of CWJoost.
Contact details can be found on the aforementioned website.
2. Information on visitors 2a. Some data that comes from one or more visits to www.cwjoost.nl & www.cwjoost.com are permanently stored, but anonymously. The data will never be traced to an individual or organization.
2b. CWJoost ensures proper security of the stored data.
3a. www.cwjoost.nl & www.cwjoost.com uses functional cookies to enhance the functionality of certain pages of the website.
Cookies are small text files placed on the visitor's computer by a website page.
In such a cookie is stored information such as certain preferences of the visitor. Therefore www.cwjoost.nl & www.cwjoost.com can give the visitor on a next visit even better service, by for example the domain names that are checked by the visitor and are preserved.
Or the contents of the shopping cart.
Therefore you do not have to fill the same information every time.
Because of this the site is much more user friendly.
3b. The visitor can decide how to deal with cookies.
In the latter case it can be set which websites can place functional cookies.
For all other sites it is then prohibited.
This option is provided by the most common modern browsers.
3c. Cookies can always be removed from a computer, again via the browser.
3d. CWJoost also uses marketing cookies to personalize the communication of CWJoost on its own sites and to better align with the needs of the individual customer.
3e. CWJoost uses Analytics cookies, which are not used for the surfing behavior of individuals but for the large numbers of visitors - anonymously - processed into graphs and patterns that help us to improve our websites and optimize.
1. Information provided by the customer
CWJoost can use the data supplied by the customer for the following purposes:
1a. The processing of the order.
1b. Sending one or more messages related to the order, including, but not limited to, an email with login details listed.
1c. The (occasionally) to the attention of a product, tip, dexterity, etc., which www.cwjoost.nl & www.cwjoost.com thinks it can contribute to a more successful website for the customer.
2. Data to third parties The data provided by the customer to www.cwjoost.nl & www.cwjoost.com will never be disclosed to third parties. There are two exceptions to this rule;
2a. When a court order is issued to provide information.
2b. When registering a domain name specific data must be passed on to the relevant registration authority. Examples of such are a registering institution include (but are not limited to): SIDN (for .com domain names), RealTimeRegistrer (RTR), EURid (for .eu domain names) and DNS.be (for .be domain names).
3. Security The data provided by the customer to www.cwjoost.nl & www.cwjoost.com are stored in a secure environment.
4. Adaptation of customer data
The customer always has the possibility to change the data provided. CWJoost can ask the customer in such a case to reflect the change in a manner prescribed by CWJoost and in some cases CWJoost can ask for an identification.